Monday, May 30, 2011

retro: Easter 2011

This Easter Sunday was nothing short of grand.

The worship at church was reverent and full of rejoicing at the finished work of my Lord and Savior.
The Easter feast was simple and delicious.
The flowers in Mom's garden were stunning; their aromas were intoxicating.
My precious daughters enjoyed their first egg hunts...with all 19 of the Becker kids.
My girls wore darling, handmade Easter dresses - crafted by their brilliant Grandma.

This Easter was everything Easter should be. Worshipful, relaxing, peaceful, fun, full of fellowship and laughter.

Israel on the swings Grandpa built.

Kevin and I in a battle of photography. He will win.

Helen and her biscuit.

Helen pondering the greater questions of life.

Helen and Poppa. The dynamic duo.

Somehow Zarah and I ended up safely on the other side of the camera with no pictures to attest our presence on this day. I'm sure Kevin has a few photos of us I could snag.

No comments:

Post a Comment