Tuesday, June 14, 2011

8. my wrap. weird, huh?


As strange as this may sound, my wrap is a huge blessing in my life. Especially with 3 babes now in the picture, I am so thankful for this wrap. When it was just Israel, the wrap was mostly for pure enjoyment. I enjoyed the closeness with my Is and the feeling like we were doing all the mundane house work "together."

With my Helen, it became a necessary part of life. Although Helen didn't enjoy being in the wrap the way Is did, it was nice to have the ability to hold Helen and still have my hands free to play with Israel at the same time.

Now with Zarah, the wrap is completely indispensable! Without this thing I doubt if I'd ever have a moment to just hold my sweet baby. Having my hands free to care for Helen and Israel is a must and with this thing I always have my Zarah close to my heart. I don't feel like I'm missing any bonding time with my third born, which I had feared I would before birth. Now we four girls go everywhere and do everything together.

My wrap, although just yards and yards of t-shirt material, is a vital blessing in my everyday life. Thank You, Lord, for these simple blessings that carry us through our day. Thank You for making a way to be close to my all my babies at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment